Free Bankruptcy Analysis for Bowie, Maryland and Washington, DC Residents
If you would like to speak with a Bowie, Maryland and Washington, DC bankruptcy lawyer, call 301-805-5892 (Maryland residents) or 202-327-5475 (DC residents) at the Adams Law Office, LLC. You will need to provide answers to the following questions:
- Have you filed a bankruptcy within the last 8 years?
- Are you married? Will you be filing an individual bankruptcy or with a spouse?
- What is the estimated amount of your total debt?
- What form is that debt in (e.g., credit cards, tax bills, student loans, etc.)?
- Is there a codebtor on your debts?
- What assets do you have other than household goods; do you own a home/car?
- What is the estimated value of your asset(s)?
- How much equity do you have in your asset(s)?
- Have you made any cash advances for $825 or more in the last 70 days?
- Have you made any purchases of $550 or more in the last 90 days?
- What is your annual income?
Based on your responses to these questions, an attorney will be able to provide you with an analysis of your financial position, help you determine whether you will qualify for bankruptcy and for which type, describe the bankruptcy process, and the differences in types of bankruptcy. Please contact our Maryland bankruptcy attorney now to set up a consultation.